About | Value and Social Ethics
Core Principles of BDSSS:
The dignity of the human being:
In all its endeavors strives to protect and promote the dignity of individuals in its own workplaces, while dealing with its partners and the society at large. We believe in the sacredness and the value of life and the inalienable right to life of every human being. BDSSS in all its efforts promotes respect for human lives irrespective of religion, culture, caste, sex, language etc.
Transparency and Accountability:
Transparency, mutual accountability, openness, loyalty and honesty are fundamental values and preconditions for the organizational growth. Therefore,
- Every person in BDSSS is accountable for his or her actions.
- Transparency in all decision making processes, utilization of resources, assessing performances and communication.
- BDSSS believes in sharing the concerns and apprehensions of all those we serve in a spirit of trust and mutual respect.
- Team spirit is the fundamental culture to any organization, wherein work becomes a process of learning and progressing together. Each person is considered as a unique contributor who is valued and respected.
- Practicing and promoting the core values of justice, peace, equality, ecological harmony and development of the poor and the marginalized.
- Upholding and protecting the dignity of every human being.
- Recognizing that the human person is central to development.
- Developing people's capacity to grow and enjoy improved quality of life.
- Enabling people to take ownership for their own holistic development.